Heart Lake Conservation Area
10818 Heart Lake Rd, Brampton, Ontario
Set around a small natural kettle lake, Heart Lake Conservation Area offers a variety of activities and amenities for you and your family to enjoy including:
New Pool & Splash Pad
- Cool down in our 840 square metre pool and splash pad with 30+ wetland-themed features. Fun for all ages!
- Heart Lake is stocked with fish reared at our fish hatchery at Glen Haffy Conservation Area.
- Rent a pedal or row boat to explore the lake.
- 14 sites to choose from, with options for shelter and barbeque amenities. Book your group or family picnic area today!
- More than 8km of scenic nature trails.
Heart Lake Conservation Area is located at the north end of Brampton, just off of Hwy 410.
Previous listing in Toronto and Region
Next listing in Toronto and Region
Connect With Us
Copyright © 2019 Conservation Ontario. All rights reserved. / Designed by Forsefield Inc.